Local Krk Wines Tasting
- Travel style:
- Duration: 0,5 hours
- Transportation: Car
- because you will enjoy the top wine Vrbnička žlahtina directly from the producer - a family winery with a long tradition
- because you will discover as many as 5 excellent Krk wines
- because you will enjoy the pleasant atmosphere and unforgettable view of the old town of Vrbnik
Why choose tasting local Krk wines?
Vrbnik is widely known for Vrbnička žlahtina, a quality, indigenous dry white wine of controlled origin. It is less known that in addition to Žlahtina, Vrbnik winemakers also produce other, extremely high-quality wines.
At this carefully designed tasting of 5 local Krk wines of your choice, you will have the opportunity to try Vrbnička Žlahtina and the following local Krk wines:
- Pearl of Žlahtina - fresh pearl wine with frizzante background
- Chardonnay - a wine with a characteristic varietal aroma with the flavors of Krk vineyards
- Rosé - a premium semi-dry rosé wine of controlled origin obtained from Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sansigot - quality dry red wine originating from the sandy island of Susak, which thrives on Krk's karst soil
- Muscat - a premium semi-sweet white wine of controlled origin
- Prosecco - a sweet, intense dessert wine
- Žlahtina Single Vineyard Selection: a dry white wine made from selected grapes from the Mestinjak position
- Sauvignon, a semi-dry white wine
- Merlot, a dry red wine, aged for 12 months in barrique barrels
Crackers are served with 5 wines. You will experience wine tasting in the pleasant ambiance of a family winery with a long tradition. An unforgettable view of the old town of Vrbnik will certainly contribute to the experience.
This is an exceptional opportunity to taste top-quality wine Žlahtina directly in the winery where Žlahtina is produced and get to know other excellent Krk wines!
Enjoy excellent local Krk wines in the relaxing atmosphere of the family winery in Vrbnik!
- It takes about 45 minutes to taste 5 local Krk wines.
- Important information
- Included in the price: tasting of 5 local Krk wines and crackers
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions