A non-alcoholic tour of the winery with a tasting of Krk specialties
- Travel style:
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- because you will experience the authentic story of wine production in the House of Wine - a family winery in Vrbnik
- you will taste famous Krk specialties - cheese, olives and olive oil, sausages, dried figs, nuts and traditional cheesecake presnec
Why choose a non-alcoholic tour of the winery with a tasting of Krk specialties?
Are you interested in the story of Vrbnička žlahtina and wine production, but you don't consume alcohol? In that case, we have prepared for you this enjoyable non-alcoholic tour of the winery with a tasting of Krk specialties. The story of Vrbnik and Vrbnik žlahtina is very intertwined. During this visit to the family winery, you will learn a lot about Vrbnik and the local wine tradition.
In addition, with a glass of juice, you will taste homemade Krk cheese, olives and olive oil, and the traditional Krk cheesecake - presnec.
This winery tour is a non-alcoholic version of the winery tour in the House of Wine with a tasting of 7 Krk wines. We are sure that the tour of the winery and the story about Vrbnik and wine will appeal to everyone, not just wine lovers.
In addition, tasting Krk specialties will undoubtedly inspire you to explore Krk delicacies further.
Even the rain will not prevent you from enjoying sightseeing and tasting because the tasting terrace is covered. From the terrace, you will enjoy a beautiful view of the old town of Vrbnik.
- A non-alcoholic tour of the winery with a tasting of Krk specialties is possible at the scheduled times with prior notice.
- The estimated duration of the tour and tasting is about an hour and a half - two hours.
- Important information
- A non-alcoholic tour of the winery with a tasting of Krk specialties is available in Croatian and English, and in Italian and German for groups of at least 8 people.
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions