Krk & Plavnik Nature Highlights by Boat
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 4 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- you will see the beautiful natural attractions of the islands of Krk and Plavnik
- you will visit the famous Blue Cave and swim on Golden Beach
- you will experience untouched nature, see the habitat of griffon vultures and dolphins
Why choose the boat trip to the natural attractions of Krk and Plavnik?
On this four-hour boat ride, you will enjoy numerous natural attractions of the island of Krk and the neighboring uninhabited islet of Plavnik. It is an area of incredible diversity and gorgeous natural beauty.
You will visit the famous Blue Cave and bathe in the beautiful Golden Beach. You will sail along the habitats of griffon vultures and dolphins and with a little luck, you may even see them.
We set sail from the town of Krk towards the inhabited island of Plavnik. In doing so, we pass by fish farms where we often meet dolphins. We sail further along the impressive west coast of Plavnik, on whose high cliffs griffon vultures nest.
Then we come to the Blue Cave. There is a half-hour break for swimming. You can enter the sea using the boat steps and enter the Blue Cave through a narrow passage, whose countless shades of blue will surely delight you.
After sightseeing the Blue Cave, we continue along the islet of Kormat, known for its seagull colony, to Golden Beach, where a 45-minute swimming break is planned. You will enter the Golden Beach by boat ladders.
The sun's reflection from the rocks surrounding the Golden Beach gives this beach a unique look. The Golden Beach is accessible only by sea, and its rocks' golden color and crystal clear sea make it especially attractive.
The panoramic drive from Golden Beach to Krk takes about 45 minutes and entering the Krk city port and the view of Krk from the sea is always a unique experience.
This trip is also ideal for families with children - in just four hours, you will experience beautiful nature and many natural attractions, swim on one of the most famous beaches in Krk and explore the famous Blue Cave.
A welcome drink is included in the price, and you can buy coffee and drinks at the boat bar.
- departure from Krk - come to the boat about 15 minutes before :)
- on the way to the island Plavnik, the boat drives next to a fish farm - a place of frequent encounters with dolphins
- after 1:15 hours of navigation, arrival at the famous Blue Cave and a half-hour break for swimming at the Blue Cave
- after a half-hour break at the Blue Cave, departure for the Golden Beach
- while sailing towards Golden Beach, we pass by the islet of Kormat, famous for its seagull colony
- we sail 45 minutes from the Blue Cave to the Golden Beach
- at Golden Beach, we have a 45-minute break for swimming
- departure from Golden beach towards the town of Krk
- 45-minute panoramic drive from Golden beach to the town of Krk
- arrival in the town of Krk
- the total duration of the trip is 4 hours
- Boat ride
- Children (100%)
- Youth (50%)
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions