Eco panoramic boat ride
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 5 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- because you will explore rich biodiversity of Northern Adriatic Islands Krk, Plavnik and Kormat
- because you will visit love cave on the Plavnik island
- because you will have an opportunity to swim on one of the Krk island's hidden beaches accessible only from the seaside
Why choose Eco panoramic boat ride?
Eco panoramic boat ride is a great choice for a boat trip for the whole family! On this exceptional boat tour you will experience the exceptional biodiversity of the island of Krk and the neighboring islands and will have the opportunity to swim on the beautiful beaches accessible only from the sea, as well as in the famous blue or love cave on the island of Plavnik.
The departure is from Punt at 13:30. We continue to the uninhabited island Plavnik, a griffon vulture habitat. We will pass along the rocks where this protected, almost extinct species nests. Their wings are nearly 3 meters in diameter, they mostly sail in the air using warm air currents and the view of them is truly unforgettable.
After that, we will dock in Krušija bay on the uninhabited island of Plavnik, located between Krk and Cres. We have about a 45-minute break here for a swim in the turquoise, clear sea and for a walk around this interesting little island. In the bay Krušija we will dock next to a small pier, a short path leads to the beach, along the beach there are tables and benches in the deep shade of holm oaks, so you can use it for a little refreshment. On Krušija, the sea is incredibly clear, and the holm oaks that surround the bay create a special atmosphere.
The Blue Cave is only a few minutes' boat ride from Krušija Bay, and the entrance to the cave is guarded by dwarves. The boat stands next to the cave for about 20 minutes, if you want to capture the abundance of all shades of blue for which the cave is known, you will need a waterproof camera, because the cave is entered through the sea.
From the blue cave to the next swimming break in Lisičnjak Bay we have approximately 45 minutes by boat.
We then proceed to the famous love or blue cave on Plavnik. The descent into the sea is directly from the boat, we enter the cave swimming through a narrow passage, and the cave will delight you with all shades of blue as well as with its open vault.
We will continue to the islet of Kormat, home to a colony of seagulls, who will playfully greet us because they already know that we will feed them with bread, and if you wish, you can try to feed the seagulls yourself. We guarantee that you will have a good time while feeding the seagulls. Along with the seagulls, we will see a colony of cormorants. And with a little luck, we might also meet dolphins - there are about 180 dolphins living in the area, so it's not uncommon to see them, and it's always a great joy.
We continue our excursion by driving to one of the most beautiful beaches hidden between Stara Baska and Punat and we have a half-hour swimming break here - the descent to the sea is from the boat. We return to Punat around 6:30 pm full of impressions from this fun and educational excursion that will bring you closer to the natural beauties of the Island of Krk and the surrounding islands.
The eco panorama takes place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Children from 6 to 12 years have a 50% discount, and for children up to 6 years the trip is free.
Enjoy this exceptional trip!
- departure from Punat at 13:30
- a boat ride along the griffon vulture habitats
- around 15:30 arrival in the bay Krušija on the islet Plavnik where we have a break for swimming about 45 minutes
- arrival to the love or blue cave on Plavnik and the possibility of swimming in the cave - the cave is a few minutes boat ride from the bay Krušija
- from the blue cave to the next swimming break in Lisičnjak Bay there is about a 45 minute boat ride
- boat drive along the little island of Kormat where many birds live
- a break for swimming on the beautiful beach between Punat and Stara Baška
- return to Punat at 18:30
- Boat ride
- Children up to 4 years (100 %)
- Children from 4 to 12 years (50%)
- Important information
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions