Panoramic Ride on a Glass Bottom Boat
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 2 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- because this ride is the perfect choice for families with children
- because you will enjoy a beautiful panoramic ride while observing the fascinating sea bottom
Why Choose a Panoramic Ride on a Glass Bottom Boat?
Enjoy a beautiful panoramic ride while observing the fascinating sea bottom. Cheer up your children with a panoramic ride on a glass-bottom boat.
This is the shortest boat trip from our offer and is perfect for families. Children will enjoy the ride on a glass-bottom boat. Since the trip only takes 2 hours, it is also recommended for all those who prefer short boat rides.
The boat leaves the port of Malinska and sails towards Njivice. There is a short break in Njivice so that other passengers can join us. The trip takes us in the direction of cape Pelova, where the engines will be shut down in order to better observe the sea bottom.
In July & August, there is an interesting Diver Show during the stop for observing the sea bottom. After observing the flora and fauna of this small part of the underwater world of the island, the panoramic ride continues in the direction of villages Porat and Vantačići and then back to Malinska.
The ship has a total capacity of max 85 people, and in the 2021 season, the ship accepts only 45 people due to epidemiological measures. Buy a ticket online and secure a place on this interesting excursion.
- departure from Malinska at 10:30
- departure from Njivice at 11:15
- the ride on the glass-bottomed catamaran takes 2 hours
- a break for observing the seabed and a panoramic ride along the west coast of Krk is included
- Boat ride
- Children up to 4 years (100%)
- Children from 4 to 12 years (50%)
- Important information
- For this excursion, you only pay a 20% deposit when booking, and the rest is paid in cash directly on the ship.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions