Intensive Sailing Course
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 7 days
- Transportation: Boat
- Max. number of persons: 6
- because in just 7 days you will learn a lot about sailing
- because you will spend 7 unforgettable days on the Adriatic Sea and enjoy sailing in the archipelago of the northern Adriatic
- because you will experience offshore sailing as well as sailing under the stars
- because this course is ideal for gaining practice and collecting miles required for different certifications
Why Choose the Intensive Sailing Course?
An intensive sailing course allows you to get a lot of sailing skills in just 7 days in a comfortable atmosphere and train on all the positions on the boat (skipper, trimming of the mainsail, genoa and floke, manage gennaker, anchoring, docking). Accompanied by experienced instructors, you will have the opportunity to sail on sailing boats of various sizes, in different weather conditions and thus gain different navigational experiences. Accommodation is also provided on a boat in a cabin for two. Accommodation for one person in a double cabin is also possible. In that case, the price of the course is 1350 Euro / person.
The course is divided into two parts. In the first part of the course, which lasts for four days, the sailing takes place in Kvarner aquatorium and our home port is Marina Punat in Punat. You can spend your spare time exploring the city of Punat or for example, biking or Stand Up Paddling. You can find bicycles and SUP boards at the Sailing Center. If you want to spend your spare time at a slightly slower pace, we recommend a nearby SPA with swimming pools.
In the second part of the course, which lasts for three days, you will also gain some experience in offshore sailing. The sailing will take place in the archipelago of the northern Adriatic, and will include coverage of about 30 miles a day. You will also experience the magic of sailing under the stars – the course includes spending a night on board. The crew will be divided into 4 watches and each participant will get acquainted with all the ship positions and duties required for a successful and safe navigation sailing.
Included in the price: accommodation in a twin cabin on the sailboat, instructor, fuel, berth & tourist tax.
Food and drinks are not included in the price.
Book the desired dates and sail the Adriatic!
- In the first part of the course, which lasts for four days, the sailing takes place in Kvarner aquatorium and our home port is Marina Punat in Punat.
- In the second part of the course, which lasts for 3 days, the sailing will take place in the archipelago of the northern Adriatic, and will include coverage of about 30 miles a day.
- Boat ride
- Overnight stay
- Important information
- For this trip, it is necessary to check availability in advance. When you send us an inquiry or reservation, we first check if the desired date is available. If not, we will suggest the next possible free term.
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions