Boat trip to 3 hidden beaches between 4 islands
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 6 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- because you will enjoy a panoramic ride along the coast of the island of Krk and numerous coves of exceptional beauty, and be given the opportunity to take a swim in the famous “Golden Bay”
- because you’ll have the unique opportunity to take a swim in the “Love Cave” on the island of Plavnik
- because, with any luck, you’ll see the magnificent griffon vultures in flight and surely remember the encounter with the colony of seagulls from the island of Galun
Why choose a boat trip to 3 hidden beaches between 4 islands?
Panoramic ride along the coast of 4 Kvarner islands (Krk, Plavnik, Kormat e Galun) offers a stunning view of beautiful landscapes and numerous coves of exceptional beauty.
You will have the opportunity to take a swim in the famous “Golden Bay”. This beautiful boat ride starts in the port of the city of Krk.
From Krk, this boat ride takes us to the picturesque cove of Sv. Juraj. The cove of Sv. Juraj is located underneath the village Vrh, not far from the town of Krk and is very popular among yachtsmen.
After visiting the island of Sv. Juraj, the ride takes us to the island of Plavnik, a small island situated between the islands of Krk and Cres. The island of Plavnik is noteworthy because it is the habitat of griffon vultures.
Griffon vultures are protected birds of prey species belonging to the family of scavengers. These are one of the biggest flying birds, with a wingspan of up to 290 cm. With a little bit of luck, you will be able to observe their magnificent flight or see the griffon vultures rest on the steep cliffs of the island.
The island of Plavnik offers the opportunity to swim in a cave which, due probably to its romantic atmosphere, is named the Love Cave. The cave can be entered only by swimming through a narrow opening. Inside the cave, there is a small sandy beach.
We continue our panoramic drive along the islets of Kormat and Galun. Kormat is a little uninhabited island with low, rocky coastlines where a larger colony of seagulls lives.
From the islet Galun, we will sail all the way to Stara Baška on the island of Krk. There, a lunch break and swimming are planned. There are restaurants along the coast in Stara Baška, where we have a lunch break. So if you don't want to, you don't have to bring food with you. There is also a bar on board where you can buy drinks.
After the break, the excursion takes us along the coast of the island of Krk to the Golden Bay cove which offers the pure delight of swimming in the crystal clear sea. Golden Bay cove is also our last destination. What is left is enjoying the sun, the sea, and sailing back to the city of Krk.
- Departure from Krk at 11:00 AM.
- Sailing to the bay sv. Juraj and Island of Plavnik: 11:00 - 12:30.
- Swimming stop on the Island of Plavnik: 12:30 - 13:00.
- Sailing to the islets Kormat & Galun and Stara Baška.
- Arrival to Stara Baška, free time for lunch and swimming 13:30 - 15:00.
- Swimming stop in the Golden Bay: 15:30 - 16:00.
- Return to Krk at 17:00.
- Boat ride
- Children (100%)
- Youth (42,85%)
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions