Island Plavnik in a taxi boat - 4h
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 4 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- Max. number of persons: 9
- because you will explore the islet of Plavnik and its unique natural beauty
- you will visit the Blue Cave
- you will see cliffs where griffon vultures live
- you will swim on hidden beaches accessible only by sea
- because you can decide which natural attractions of Plavnik you will visit
Why choose a private trip to Plavnik by taxi boat?
Plavnik is a small uninhabited islet with an area of 8.6 km² between Krk and Cres. The island of Plavnik is known for its natural beauty, which you will experience on this private excursion by taxi boat.
Among the natural attractions of Plavnik, we highlight the following:
- Blue cave
- Krušija bay
- beautiful pebble beaches accessible only by sea
- cliffs where griffon vultures nest
- breathtaking panoramic views from the peaks of Plavnik - the highest peak of Plavnik is 194 m high
Plavnik is known for the colony of griffon vultures that live there. Vultures nest on its high cliffs, characteristic of the northern coast of Plavnik.
In this unspoilt nature, you can often meet dolphins who like to stay in the waters between Krk and Cres.
One of the attractions of Plavnik is the famous Blue Cave with an open vault. The sunlight that enters through the open vault of the cave and the passage through which you enter the cave is reflected on its rocks, creating countless shades of blue.
Near the Blue Cave is the picturesque Krušija Bay, from which roads lead to the island's interior. The highest peak of Plavnik is 194 m high and offers an incredible panoramic view of Plavnik and the neighbouring islands.
The neighbouring small island of Mali Plavnik is also very attractive, in the vicinity of which there are beautiful secluded pebble beaches accessible only by sea.
On this trip, you can decide for yourself which natural beauties of Plavnik you will explore - you agree on this on the spot together with the skipper, who will give you a suggested itinerary depending on your interests and the current situation at sea.
Enjoy exploring Plavnik and its unique natural beauties!
- the taxi boat trip lasts 4 hours
- the itinerary of the excursion is arranged directly with the skipper when boarding
- Boat ride
- Group price
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions