Panoramic taxi boat ride for 6 persons - 3 hours with swimming
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 3 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- Max. number of persons: 6
- because You will have an opportunity to see 3 beaches that are reachable only form the seaside
- because You will enjoy exploring the eastern coast of the Island of Krk
- because You can enjoy an intimate boat tour while being alone on the boat with skipper
Why choose Panoramic ride with taxi boat?
We are sure that this 3 hours panoramic ride with a taxi boat for up to 6 people will delight you. The boat ride along the eastern coast of the island of Krk is an unforgettable experience.
The eastern coast of Krk is more exposed to the wind bura, meaning it is very picturesque, and there is a possibility that you will also see the griffon vultures that nest here. We will sail along a series of hidden beaches accessible only from the sea side and you can choose where to take a swim.
We suggest you take your first swimming break in the bay of St. George, which we reach after a 15-minute panoramic drive. The St. George bay will delight you with the unique blue-green color of the sea. It is definitely worth taking a look at the remains of the church of St. George from the 12th century. On one of the church walls, you can still see the famous fresco of St. George and a merchant sailing ship with three masts.
The next swimming break is planned in the beautiful bay Sršćica, about 15 minutes of panoramic drive from the bay of St. George. Sršćica Bay is surrounded by dry stone walls and immersed in the scents of aromatic herbs, especially immortelle.
The 3rd swimming break is planned in the bay of Ogrul or Lupeški poret, about 15 minutes of panoramic drive from the bay Sršćica.
Ogrul Bay is known for the remains of the early Christian church of St. Nicholas from the 6th century. At this intersection of once important trade points, there was also a Byzantine observatory. With the crystal clear sea, you will enjoy the landscape that delights with its strength and beauty.
Lupeški poret is very indented - there is a narrow passage to the bay. It is extremely picturesque and excellently protected from the wind.
After Lupeški port, you will enjoy a quick 15-minute return boat drive to Vrbnik. This three-hour excursion takes about an hour by boat, and each of the 3 bathing breaks lasts about 40 minutes.
This boat ride along the eastern coast of Krk from Vrbnik to the beautiful bay of Lupeški poret and back will be a great memory from your holiday!
A whole boat is available for you with our experienced and friendly skippers.
This price refers to a boat (for up to 6 persons). Departure is from Vrbnik.
Do not miss this unique opportunity and enjoy it!
- Departure is every day from Vrbnik.
- It is possible to leave outside the scheduled times - by appointment.
- Round trip along the east coast of Krk from Vrbnik to the beautiful bay Lupeški poret and back.
- Swimming in the bays accessible from the sea - of your choice.
- Boat ride
- Important information
- This price refers to a boat (for up to 6 persons).
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions