Mala and Vela luka from Vrbnik - a private boat trip
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 4 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- Max. number of persons: 5
- you will enjoy a panoramic drive along the spectacular east coast of Krk
- swimming in Mala and Vela luka - among the most famous and beautiful beaches and coves on Krk
- boat drive along the ornithological reserve where griffon vultures live
- you will enjoy a private boat trip in untouched nature
Why choose a private boat trip to Mala and Vela luka from Vrbnik?
This excursion takes you south from Vrbnik, along the attractive east coast of Krk, all the way to the beautiful bay of Mala luka.
About a 20-minute panoramic boat drive from Vrbnik, the beautiful bay Biser / Pearl is located in a picturesque small bay. The sea is crystal clear and fascinating steep cliffs border this bay, and you will surely be particularly impressed by its unreal silence and peace. We have planned a half-hour break on this little beach. It is an excellent opportunity to swim in this unique environment.
After stopping in Biser / Pearl bay, we continue with a leisurely drive towards Mala luka, which takes about 40 minutes to reach.
The eastern coast of Krk is known for its beautiful landscapes, a series of hidden beaches and coves, and its unique, wild beauty. The wind and the sea shaped this coast, which will leave you breathless with its impressive and spectacular appearance. Hidden coves, remains of old churches, magnificent steep cliffs and impressive stone canyons line up.
The 10 km long ornithological reserve Kuntrep is located in this area, from Cape Glavina to Mala luka, whose most famous inhabitants are griffon vultures and other rare and endangered European birds species, such as the kite eagle and the peregrine falcon. On this excursion, you will often see these famous feathered inhabitants of Krk and immortalize them in photographs with a bit of luck.
On the way from Vrbnik to Mala Luka, you will enjoy a one-hour panoramic boat ride. Then you will arrive at the picturesque Mala Luka, where a break of two hours is planned for swimming and exploring this special bay. Namely, only about 10 minutes on foot from Mala luka is the famous Vela luka bay. There is also a small beach restaurant in Vela luka, so you can plan a lunch break there.
Above Mala luka you will find the remains of the Corinthia fortress. It is an excellent opportunity for small and big researchers. In addition, the fortress Corinthia offers a fantastic view of both bays, Mala and Vela Luka, Krk and the nearby mainland.
Mala and Vela luka are among the most beautiful and famous Krk bays. Their unreal beauty, untouched nature and countless luxurious shades of turquoise and blue will surely delight you.
After a two-hour break in these beautiful coves, you return to Vrbnik by a direct boat ride (30 minutes).
You will go on this excursion by the Aquamar Samoa 550 boat. The taxi boat is 5.5 m long and 2.20 m wide and it is big enough for 5 people. It has a bimini awning, a stainless steel scale for entering the sea, a radio and a USB charger. Skipper and fuel are included in the price.
- this private boat trip lasts a total of 4 hours
- 20 minutes of easy panoramic drive from Vrbnik to the hidden Biser / Pearl bay
- half-hour swimming in Biser bay
- approx. 40 minutes of panoramic drive from Biser bay to Mala luka
- two-hour break for swimming in Mala & Vela luka
- 30 min direct boat drive from Mala luka to Vrbnik
- Boat ride
- Group price
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions