A Day Trip on a Sailing Boat
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 8 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- Max. number of persons: 5-11
- because it offers the unique opportunity to experience the sailing sensation
- because this all-day bathing trip is organized for smaller groups and is ideal for families, groups of friends or team building
- because you will enjoy not only the sailing but also unspoiled coves, which are accessible only from the sea
Why Choose A Day Trip on a Sailing Boat?
When it comes to nautical tourism, the island of Krk is known both in Croatia and internationally for the marina in Punat. There, nautical tourism is at its best and has the longest tradition on the Croatian coast. The island is also known for its beautiful shoreline, where lovers of active vacation at sea can rent a sailing boat with an experienced skipper and sail in the company of friends and family.
A sailboat excursion guarantees pure delight because you will be given the opportunity to experience the beauty and power of nature and take pleasure in the crystal-clear sea. In addition, you will be able to feel the power of the wind and explore the hidden coves. A day trip is organized on the sailing boat Salona 45, which will allow you to enjoy the acquatorium of the islands of Krk, Cres and Rab.
A full-day sailing boat trip includes sailing and swimming on beautiful beaches that can only be reached by sea. Departure is daily in the morning from Punat, and sailing in the company of our experienced skipper lasts until about 6 p.m.
Apart from you and the skipper, the sailing boat can accommodate no more than 11 passengers. The price is per sailing, not per person, i.e. the stated price is valid for up to max. 5 persons and for 6-11 people, the price is 780 Euro.
- Departure from Punat at 10:00.
- Sailing along the island of Krk and neighboring islands and swimming in hidden coves.
- Return to Marina Punat at 18:00.
- Boat ride
- Group price
- Important information
- Sail on a sailboat Salona 45 or Jeanneau 29.2.
- The stated price is valid for up to max. 5 people, and for 6-11 people, the price is 780 Euro.
- For this trip, it is necessary to check availability in advance. When you send us an inquiry or reservation, we first check if the desired date is available. If not, we will suggest the next possible free term.
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions