Blue Cave and Golden Beach
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 7 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- Max. number of persons: 35
- you will spend an unforgettable day at sea in untouched nature
- you will visit the famous Blue Cave and the uninhabited island of Plavnik
- you will swim on the beautiful Golden Beach accessible only from the sea
Why choose the boat trip to the Blue Cave and Golden Beach?
The boat trip to the Blue Cave and Golden Beach is an excellent choice for a family trip where you will get to know the magnificent natural beauties of Krk and the neighboring uninhabited island of Plavnik. On departure from Krk, you will first enjoy an impressive view of the city of Krk from the sea.
Then, we sail further to Plavnik, an islet known for the griffon vultures that nest there. Plavnik is home to as many as 31 species of birds. You will likely see griffon vultures in their natural habitat - on the high cliffs of the island of Plavnik. With a bit of luck, there is a possibility that you will also meet dolphins that live in this area.
On Plavnik, we will first visit the famous Blue Cave. Through a narrow passage, you enter the cave by swimming, which will delight you with countless shades of blue. The peculiarity of this cave is that it has an open vault.
After that, we go to the bay Krušija where we have a break for swimming and lunch. The Blue Cave is a few minutes' drive from the Krušija Bay. There is no restaurant in Krusija Bay. You can bring a picnic - in the bay, there are benches with tables in the shade of pine trees, or you can additionally order lunch (instructions in the voucher).
We slowly leave Plavnik behind and sail towards Golden Beach. This beach of exceptional beauty is also known as Velo Čelo and Biškupići. The Golden Beach is one of the untouched bays between Punat and Stara Baška, accessible only from the sea. It is named after the intense golden color of the high rocks that line it. Swimming on the Golden Beach is a pure pleasure and will remain in your memory for a long time.
The trip lasts 7 hours and has an exciting itinerary, ideal for families.
A welcome aperitif is included in the price and drinks are on sale on board.
For small swimmers, be sure to bring swimming equipment, because, at the Blue Cave and the Golden Beach, the sea is entered directly by stairs from the boat.
Spend an unforgettable day at sea in untouched nature and visit the famous natural attractions on Krk and Plavnik!
- departure from Krk at 10:30
- after an hour and a half of sailing, we reach the Blue Cave
- a visit to the Blue Cave
- 2-hour break in the bay Krušija on the islet Plavnik for swimming and lunch
- about an hour by boat to Golden beach on the southwest coast of Krk
- swimming break on Golden Beach - about 45 minutes
- it takes about 45 minutes by boat from Zlatna plaža to Krk
- return to Krk at 17:30
The captain may change the route on the spot due to weather conditions if he deems it necessary for the safety of passengers.
- Boat ride
- Children (100%)
- Youth (50%)
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions