Baška - private walking tour with a local guide
- Travel style:
- Culture & Heritage
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- Max. number of persons: 15
- because You will get a chance to explore Baška from a local perspective
- because You will have a chance to discover local customs and legends
Why choose Baška private walking tour with a local guide?
We invite you to discover Baska with a local guide and learn a lot about local customs and legends. You will enjoy the fascinating old town, which you will see with completely different eyes after this walk.
You will also encounter Glagolitic letters - glagolitic sculptures that have been scattered around the old city, the harbor and the beach. Glagolitic letters can be collected in an interactive booklet - a guide to the Glagolitic Path you will get.
The walking tour takes about 1.5 hours, it is designed for couples, families and groups of up to 15 people and is available in English, German, Italian and in Croatian.
For a group city sightseeing tour, the minimum number of participants is 4 people.
This guided tour can be organized as a private tour for your family, friends or team. Contact us to arrange your preferred time and date for the private tour.
Prices per group for a private tour:
50 Eur / 1-5 persons
60 Eur / 6-9 persons
87 Eur / 10-20 persons
115 Eur / more than 20 persons
Enjoy your private walking tour through Baška with a local guide!
- The beginning of the walking tour/meeting with the group is in the center of Baška - by appointment.
- The walking tour lasts about 1.5 hours in the old town of Baska.
- The starting time of the private tour can be arranged individually.
- Important information
- the old town tour takes about 1.5 hours
- for groups of up to 15 people
- available in English, German, Italian and Croatian
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions