Krk Town - private sightseeing tour with a local guide
- Travel style:
- Culture & Heritage
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- Max. number of persons: 15
- because a local guide will make sure You reveal traces of the rich Krk town history
- because You will explore all important sights and discover interesting facts and legends about Krk city as well as the island
Why choose our Krk Town private sightseeing tour with a local guide?
With a local guide, you will discover many secrets that the town of Krk and its extremely rich past hides. Enjoy!
The town of Krk is the largest settlement on the island of Krk and at the same time one of the oldest towns in the region Kvarner. We can say that the town of Krk has been continuously inhabited for 3000 years and with good reason is called "the city of history and culture".
Krk has been an Episcopal center since the 4th century, and the inscription "Splendissima civitas Curictarum" also dates from the 4th century. The Old Town will reveal many traces of the rich history of the town of Krk.
Thus, you will find out a lot of interesting facts about the fascinating complex of the Cathedral of Krk, the Church of St. Quirinus, and the bell tower on the picturesque Kamplin Square.
The Kamplin Square also houses the Frankopan Castle, which is an integral part of the city's defensive walls.
On Vela placa - old town square you will see the Town Hall with an unusual clock, and not far away is the Tower on the coast ...
There is also a very interesting and newly renovated Glagolitic Square, which once housed as many as 4 monasteries.
The walking tour takes about 1.5 hours, it is designed for couples, families and groups of up to 15 people and is available in English, German, Italian and in Croatian.
For a group city sightseeing tour, the minimum number of participants is 4 people.
This guided tour can also be organized as a private tour for your family, friends or team. Contact us to arrange your preferred time and date for the private tour.
Prices per group for a private tour:
50 Eur / 1-5 persons
60 Eur / 6-9 persons
87 Eur / 10-20 persons
115 Eur / more than 20 persons
- departure time for a private tour is flexible by prior arrangement
- the walking tour takes about 1.5 hours
- Important information
- the old town tour takes about 1.5 hours
- available in German, English, Italian and Croatian
- for groups of up to 15 people
- For a group city sightseeing tour, the minimum number of participants is 4 people.
- this guided tour can be organized as a private tour for your family, friends or team.
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions