Adriatic Aquarium Baška
- Travel style:
- Duration: 1 hours
- Transportation: Car
- because a visit to the Adriatic coast is the right place for exploring the fauna of the Adriatic sea
- because the Aquarium includes one of the largest collections of Adriatic shellfish and sea snails
- because it is fun for small children
Why Visit the Adriatic Aquarium Baška?
Visit the Adriatic Aquarium and experience the underwater world of the Adriatic Sea! The Adriatic Aquarium is located in the very center of Baška. The 21 fish tanks underline the richness and diversity of the Adriatic underwater world and teach visitors about it.
The Aquarium is home to different sea species, such as the catshark, the muraena, the lobster, the dusky grouper, the octopus and many more. In the Aquarium live a total of 100 species of fish and 400 species of shellfish and sea snails.
- April & October - 10:00h - 15:00h
- May & June - 10:00h - 17:00h
- July & August - 09:00h - 22:00h
- September - (01.09. - 15.09.) 9:00h - 21:00h
(16.09. - 30.09.) 9:00h - 18:00h
- Entrance ticket
- Children up to 4 years (100%)
- Children from 4 to 12 years (28%)
- Important information
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions