Adriatic Aquarium Baška
- Travel style:
- Duration: 1 hours
- Transportation: Car
- because a visit to the Adriatic coast is the right place for exploring the fauna of the Adriatic sea
- because the Aquarium includes one of the largest collections of Adriatic shellfish and sea snails
- because it is fun for small children
Why Visit the Adriatic Aquarium Baška?
Visit the Adriatic Aquarium and experience the underwater world of the Adriatic Sea! The Adriatic Aquarium is located in the very center of Baška. The 21 fish tanks underline the richness and diversity of the Adriatic underwater world and teach visitors about it.
The Aquarium is home to different sea species, such as the catshark, the muraena, the lobster, the dusky grouper, the octopus and many more. In the Aquarium live a total of 100 species of fish and 400 species of shellfish and sea snails.
- April & October - 10:00h - 15:00h
- 1.5. - 15.6. & 16.9. - 30.9. - 10:00h - 17:00h
- 16.6. - 15.9. - 9:00 - 21:00
- Entrance ticket
- Children (100%)
- Youth (33%)
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions