- Travel style:
- Duration: 1 hours
- Transportation: Car
- because you will enjoy the variety of freshwater fauna of Croatia and the world
- because you will see exotic species that you have not yet had the opportunity to see
- because this will be a unique experience for your children
Why Visit the Aquarium-Terrarium Krk?
The Aquarium-Terrarium Krk is home to about three hundred freshwater fish from Croatia and the world and about 20 kinds of exotic animals.
The starlet, which lives in tributaries of the Black and the Caspian Sea, the Japanese carp, the royal pythons from Africa, the caimans, the iguanas, and the Yemen chameleon are just some of the animal species to admire.
Do not miss an opportunity to get acquainted with exotic animal species. Visit the Aquarium-Terrarium in the city of Krk!
- April & October - 10:00 - 15:00
- May & September - 09:00 - 17:00
- June & July 9:00 - 21:00
- August - 09:00 - 22:00
- September - 10:00 - 17:00
- Entrance ticket
- Children (100%)
- Youth (42,86%)
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions