Glass boat ride to Beli on the Island of Cres
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 6 hours
- Transportation: Boat
Why choose an excursion by a glass boat to Beli on the island of Cres?
• Because it gives you the opportunity to visit one of the largest Croatian islands
• Because you will enjoy Beli, an unforgettable quiet little town that will delight you with its charming alleys and a beautiful panoramic view
• Because you will have the opportunity to observe griffon vultures up close and get acquainted with the work of the eco-center, which looks after them
• Because you will have the opportunity to visit a mystical maze of stone
Enjoy Beli on the island of Cres, an unforgettable quiet little town that will delight you with its charming alleys and a beautiful panoramic view and splendid beach.
In addition to the island of Krk, the island of Cres is the largest Croatian island, and the second-longest after the island of Hvar, which makes it quite unique. The island of Cres is about 60 km long and only 12 km wide in its widest part.
Its natural beauty and climate have made the island the habitat of rich flora and fauna, and the small towns, which are hidden all over the island, enchant all its visitors.
One of the most famous small towns on the island is surely Beli, which takes you back to the past, so make sure you do not miss this chance to visit it!
This quiet place will delight you with its narrow alleys and charming houses, and the panoramic view from this magical place will simply take your breath away!
We recommend a visit to the eco-center, which aims to protect the griffon vultures, well-known inhabitants of this island. Do not miss this unique opportunity to see the griffon vultures up close in their recovery center.
A maze of 3,000 stones is also a must-see because it offers a whiff of mysticism on this forested island.
For those who are not in the mood for a walk, there is also a beautiful pebble beach by the splendidly turquoise sea. Such a beautiful place to admire!
The departure is from Malinska or Njivice. The boat ride to Beli takes about an hour and a half by the catamaran with a glass bottom. Upon arrival, the stay in Beli takes 3 hours. During your stay in Beli you can admire the fascinating underwater world through large glass panels at a height of one meter and half a meter below sea level. The trip lasts 6 hours.
The excursion takes place in July and August. In other periods there is no permanent schedule - the excursion is on request.
- departure is from Malinska
- the catamaran takes about an hour and a half to reach Beli on the island of Cres.
- stay in Beli is 3 hours - the possibility of swimming and sightseeing
- the trip with the glass-bottom catamaran lasts 6 hours
- Boat ride
- Children up to 4 years (100%)
- Children from 4 to 12 years (50%)
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions