Gorski kotar - 50 shades of green
- Travel style:
- Duration: 3 days
- Transportation: Car
- because you will enjoy carefully selected, unique experiences in Gorski kotar and its magnificent natural beauties
- because on this self-drive trip, you will travel at your own pace
- because you will optimally dedicate your time to discovering Gorski kotar while we take care of the technical details of your trip
- because you will have great fun and spend quality time together in the fresh air, in the embrace of the mountain forests
- for an encounter with such a powerful nature is a step further towards oneself
Why choose a trip Gorski kotar - 50 shades of green?
Discover Gorski kotar and its gorgeous natural beauties! You will enjoy all its 50 shades of green at all times and with all your senses.
We have prepared a three-day program for you in Gorski Kotar - a still undiscovered part of Croatia. Explore Risnjak and the mysterious source of the river Kupa. Visit the Vražji prolaz (Devil's Passage) canyon, the Muževa hižica (Husband's House) cave, the Zeleni vir (Green vortex) waterfall and spring with a local guide specialized in heritage interpretation. Enjoy exciting rafting on the river Kupa!
These three unique experiences have been carefully selected for your three unforgettable days in Gorski kotar. This trip can be your short weekend break in nature or a great addition to your vacation at sea.
This is a self-drive trip - which means that you drive your car and tailor the journey to your own pace.
We have found the best of Gorski kotar for you - so that you can make the most of your time and enjoy your vacation. We take care of your trip's technical details and are available to you if you need help.
Guided tours through the Risnjak National Park, as well as interpretive guided tours through Vražji prolaz and Zeleni vir, are always adapted to you and your interests. We also choose an exciting and very safe section of the river suitable for family rafting.
This program is ideal for families with children over 6 years old. If you are coming with smaller children, we can adjust the program by prior arrangement.
This self-guided trip is ideal for all nature lovers. Gorski kotar - 50 shades of green is a great family or romantic trip, an opportunity for quality time spent with friends or team building.
If you come by plane, we can organize transfers or rent-a-car for you. We can also offer you accommodation in Gorski kotar.
This trip's price includes expert guidance and a ticket to the Risnjak National Park, interpretive guidance in Vražji prolaz and Zeleni vir and rafting on the river Kupa.
The stated price of 1575 kn refers only to the 1st person in the group. Namely, this price includes guiding for your whole group through Risnjak and Zeleni vir. Each additional person in the group pays only a ticket to Risnjak of 45 kn (children up to 7 years do not pay a ticket) and rafting (280 kn and 190 kn for children up to 12 years).
Enjoy this great green trip through Gorski kotar!
Risnjak National Park in Gorski Kotar is a place of exceptional natural beauty and is rightly considered one of the most beautiful mountains in Croatia. The park's basis consists of the mountain Risnjak with the highest peaks Veliki Risnjak of 1528 m and Snježnik of 1506 m.
Risnjak is widely...
To make the best use of your time in the Risnjak National Park, we definitely recommend that you visit the park accompanied by an expert guide who will introduce you to the park in the best possible way.
The planned tour route, paths you will take through the park, should be agreed in...
Zeleni vir (Green vortex), Vražji prolaz (Devil's Passage) and Muževa hižica (Husband's House) near Skrad are an ideal destination for a family trip to nature.
Accompanied by a local guide, walk along the educational botanical trail along the river Curak to the favorite excursion site of...
Experience unforgettable rafting on the river Kupa! The Kupa is a powerful, headstrong and very diverse river.
The Kupa springs in an intensely turquoise lake in the area of the Risnjak National Park. After its 292 km winding road through mountainous and lowland Croatia, the Kupa flows into...
The trip Gorski Kotar - 50 shades of green has an elaborate itinerary by days. It is planned to start the journey with a tour of the Risnjak National Park. We can adjust the itinerary to your wishes as well as the availability of each experience. For each experience within this trip, we will send you a separate booking confirmation with detailed information about the meeting/departure point with additional useful information.
- Entrance ticket
- Boat ride
- Important information
- The stated price of 1575 kn refers only to the 1st person in the group. Namely, this price includes guiding for your whole group through Risnjak and Zeleni vir. Each additional person in the group pays only a ticket to Risnjak of 45 kn (children up to 7 years do not pay a ticket) and rafting (280 kn and 190 kn for children up to 12 years).
- If you come with children under the age of 6, we can modify the program in agreement with you.
- You will need comfortable clothes and shoes for this trip, and bring a bathing suit for rafting.
- Be sure to bring a camera - you will surely want to immortalize the natural attractions that await you :)
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions