Krk Quad Offroad Adventure
- Travel style:
- Age range: 8+ years old
- Duration: 3 hours
- Transportation: Quad
- Max. number of persons: 12
- you will enjoy the diverse landscapes of Krk, magnificent natural beauties and beautiful lookouts
- experienced guides will accompany you on this trip and they will help you to overcome all the challenges along the way
- this is a trip full of fun and adventure
Why choose the offroad quad adventure on Krk?
The offroad quad adventure on Krk will take you through various Krk landscapes and magnificent natural beauties. The experienced guides will first briefly introduce you to the quad and be at your disposal for advice at all times. With their help, you will easily overcome all the challenges along the way.
About 75% of the route is offroad, and the route takes you from Malinska via Rasopasno, Sužan and Čižić to the Biserujka cave and via Njivice back to Malinska. Near the Biserujka cave in the ethno house, you can taste homemade Krk products such as sheep cheese, honey, and olive oil or refresh yourself with a drink.
On this trip, you will drive the quads Goes 450, 400 ccm.
There is a possibility that each quad driver takes one co-driver on the trip. The co-driver must be at least eight years old. The price for the co-driver is 69 Euro for this three-hour Krk Quad Offroad Adventure. For the reduced price for the co-driver to be calculated correctly, in the reservation form, enter the number of co-drivers in the section for the age group of 4 -12 years.
The quad driver must present a B driver's license (car driver's license) and leave a 100 Euro deposit on the tour start.
Discover the hidden part of Krk, beautiful nature and small picturesque villages. On this quad trip, you are sure to have great fun. In addition to unforgettable memories, you will surely have exciting photos from the lookouts on the route.
- the circular Krk Quad Offroad Adventure lasts 3 hours
- departure is from Malinska
- you will drive through villages Rasopasno, Sužan and Čižići to the cave Biserujka
- about 20 min break near the cave Biserujka
- in the rustic ethno house "Biser" next to the Biserujka cave you can taste homemade cheese, olive oil, honey and refresh yourself with a drink or ice cream
- return via Njivice to Malinska
- Children from 4 to 12 years (42%)
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions
The minimum number of participants is four people. For a smaller number of people, we will coordinate the first available departure time.
Special cancellation conditions apply to this trip. The organizer does not grant refunds for cancellations within seven days of the agreed date.