Daily fishing with lunch and swimming in Vela luka
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 8 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- because this trip is full of adventure: you will learn something about fishing and fishing tools as well as navigation
- because you will have the opportunity to swim in one of the most beautiful coves on the island
- because you will visit a small fishing museum
Why Choose Daily fishing with lunch and swimming in Vela luka?
Daily fishing with lunch and swimming in Vela luka bay is a full-day boat trip that will delight all fans of an active vacation who are eager to learn about nature and enjoy its beauties. This excursion will give you an unforgettable opportunity to learn the skills and secrets of fishermen of the island of Krk who will do their best to pass on their knowledge in the most interesting way possible.
The excursion starts at 9.30 a.m. when the guests from Punat board the boat and head towards Krk where they arrive half an hour later. After guests from Punat also get on the boat, the crew and the captain introduce you to the uniqueness of the Kvarner underwater world and the fish species that live here.
In the Kvarner Aquatorium, you will be offered the opportunity to use a trawl net for catching fish in the way as the fishermen from the island have been using it for centuries. At the same time, you will enjoy the beautiful view of the coast of Krk and the captain will introduce you to boat instruments and nautical basics. Likewise, you will learn how to make sailor’s knots, and after the fishing, how to properly clean, gut and prepare fish.
After fishing, you will sail to one of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Krk, the Vela Luka beach. There you will have the opportunity to visit a small Fisherman’s museum, swim on the beautiful beach, and dine fresh fish in the restaurant on the beach.
After a day full of remarkable experiences, the captain will give you a diploma to certify that you have successfully mastered the basics of fishing! On your way back, you will enjoy the unforgettable view of unspoiled nature and served fresh fruit. Return to Krk is expected at about 5.30 p.m. and only half an hour later, the boat will enter the harbor of Punat.
The excursion is organized from June to September, and the price includes a fish appetizer, lunch (fish menu), fruit, coffee and a glass of wine.
- Departure from Punat and sailing to Krk at 09:30.
- Departure from Krk at 10:00.
- Fishing in the waters of Kvarnerić, getting to know the trawl net fishing.
- arrival to Vela Luka, visit to a small Fisherman’s museum and lunch in the restaurant on the beach.
- Return to Krk at 17:30.
- Return to Punat at 18:00.
- Entrance ticket
- Boat ride
- Children up to 4 years (100%)
- Children from 4 to 12 years (50%)
- Important information
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions