By semi-submarine to the underwater park and mermaid
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 0,45 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- Max. number of persons: 34
- you will enjoy an unforgettable underwater experience
- you will see shoals of fish and an underwater park
- you will experience an unforgettable encounter with a mermaid
- you will enjoy the view of Krk from the seaside
Why choose a semi-submarine ride?
The semi-submarine trip to the underwater park and an encounter with a mermaid is a great family trip. At the beginning of the trip, we recommend that you stay on deck and enjoy the view of the city of Krk from the sea. Then you descend into extremely comfortable underwater cabins with large windows. There you can observe the fascinating underwater world on the way to the underwater park and the mermaid.
On this 45-minute drive, you will discover a fascinating underwater world, meet shoals of fish and see an interesting underwater park with a dozen underwater sculptures such as amphorae, treasure chests, rudders, Glagolitic letters ... At the end of the underwater park, you will have an unforgettable encounter with the sea siren. A mermaid will dive around the ship, waving at you and sending kisses. After meeting the siren, the semi-submarine returns to Krk. On the way back to Krk from the deck, you can again enjoy the beautiful view of the city of Krk from the sea.
The Big Marlin semi-submarine has comfortable and adjustable seats and large glass windows so you have the experience of the sea as if you were diving. The semi-submarine can accommodate 34 passengers, it`s air-conditioned, WiFi is available, and drinks and souvenirs are on sale.
A semi-submarine ride to the underwater park and mermaid is a unique experience for the whole family. Enjoy!
- the drive to the underwater park and mermaid takes 45 minutes
- Boat ride
- Children up to 4 years (100%)
- Children from 4 to 12 years (33,33%)
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions