Hidden beaches with swimming at Golden Beach and Blue Cave
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 4 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- Max. number of persons: 70
- because you will enjoy a panoramic drive along some of the most beautiful Krk beaches accessible only by sea
- you will swim on the famous Golden beach
- you will visit the unique Blue Cave
- you will experience the incredible biodiversity of the island of Krk and the uninhabited islet of Plavnik
Why choose a trip to the hidden beaches of Krk with swimming at the Golden Beach and the Blue Cave?
This four-hour panoramic boat trip is ideal if you want to see some of the most beautiful beaches in Krk, accessible only from the sea. With swimming on the famous Golden Beach and in the Blue Cave.You will also experience the incredible biodiversity of the island of Krk and the uninhabited islet of Plavnik. We sail along the islet of Kormat, known for its bird colony and along the cliffs of the islet of Plavnik, where griffon vultures nest. Dolphins also live here and we meet them often.
This four-hour panorama takes you from the town of Krk to the picturesque Puntarska draga and then along the western coast of Krk south of Punt. It is here that there are beautiful hidden beaches accessible only by sea. We thus pass along Cape Negrit and the Tranjevo lighthouse towards Lisičnjak bay and Golden beach.
After 45 minutes of sailing, we arrive at Golden beach, where we have a 45-minute break for swimming. You will enter the sea by a ladder from the ship. Golden beach is known for the beautiful reflection of the sun's rays from the golden-colored rocks surrounding it. The crystal clear sea on Golden beach will surely delight you.
After swimming at Golden beach, we continue to Drenova bay and the beautiful Oprna beach. Oprna is one of the most beautiful beaches in Krk, located in an amazing bay near Stara Baška. From Oprna you can also see the panorama of Stara Baška, the southernmost settlement on the west coast of Krk.
We then turn towards Kormat, an islet known for its colony of seagulls. Seagulls surround the ship and it is always an unforgettable experience.
We sail further towards the islet of Plavnik, on the coast of which the famous Blue Cave is hidden. It got its name from the gorgeous shades of blue because the sea is reflected on its rocks. The cave has an open vault and is entered through a passage between the rocks. We have a 45-minute break for swimming at the Blue Cave.
After that, we head towards the city of Krk. It takes about 45 minutes of navigation to get to Krk. We sail along the high cliffs on the west coast of Plavnik, where griffon vultures live. It is very impressive to see griffon vultures in their natural habitat or in flight.
There is also a fish farm on the route, and it is a frequent place to meet the dolphins that live in this area.
Sailing into the port of Krk is a great opportunity to photograph the city of Krk from the seaside. On this excursion, you will have plenty of opportunities to capture the impressive natural beauty of Krk and the uninhabited islet of Plavnik.
It's incredible how much natural beauty fits into this four-hour boat trip. Enjoy!
- the departure is from the city of Krk - come to the boat about 15 minutes before :)
- after 45 minutes of navigation, we reach Golden Beach
- swimming break at Golden Beach - 45 minutes
- panoramic drive along the most beautiful beaches of Krk to Oprna near Stara Baška
- we pass by the islet of Kormat, known for its colony of seagulls
- from the Golden Beach to the Blue Cave, we have an hour of panoramic sailing
- there is a break for swimming at the Blue Cave - 45 minutes
- departure from Blue Cave towards the city of Krk
- a 45-minute panoramic ride from the Blue Cave to the town of Krk
- we pass by the cliffs where griffon vultures live and by the fish farm - a place of frequent encounters with dolphins
- the total duration of the trip is 4 hours
- Boat ride
- Children (100%)
- Youth (42,85%)
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions