Zipline Edison Krk – canopy tour among the treetops
- Travel style:
- Duration: 2 hours
- Transportation: Car Van
- because you want to add some adventure to your vacation
- because you love the feeling of adrenaline rush
- because you will experience the island of Krk from a slightly different perspective
Why visit Zipline Edison and walk among the treetops?
Visit Zipline Edison, add some adventure to your vacation, feel the adrenaline rush and experience the island of Krk from a slightly different perspective.
The starting point of "The Walk among the Treetops" is at the pass of Treskavac (along the state road D102 leading to Baška). The walk takes about 2 hours and includes a ride with the military jeep Pinzgauer, hiking and descent by 8 cables totaling 2.400 m in length.
In addition to a fair amount of excitement, this adrenaline fun also offers unforgettable panoramic views of the landscape that surrounds you.
The adventure starts with a ride in a military jeep. After 15 minutes ride, we arrive at the 1st cable, the so called “Baby line”. The instructor is awaiting you to give you the equipment and to get you acquainted with the basics of zip line ride (braking, monkey style riding). Here you can enjoy the beautiful view of the south part of the island of Krk and the island of Prvić.
After having mastered the “Baby line”, it is time to prepare ourselves both physically and mentally for the 600 m long second line. This line is the first in a series of lines, which will thrill you and give you the adrenaline fun. The next one is the longest and the fastest line, Line No. 3. It is 700 m long and when riding it, you can reach a speed of up to 85 km/h.
On the fourth line, which is 280m long, the speed can reach up to 65 km/h. Then, there are the two shortest lines, the 5th and the 6th line, which are each 150 m long and will give you a chance to take a small break and pure delight while descending over the pine woods. You’d better be prepared because the Line No. 7 is waiting for you. It is the 380 m long line with the highest inclination grade and it ends at the same spot where your adventure started.
Discover your adventurous spirit – visit Zipline Edison!
- Departure time is flexible by prior arrangement.
- To visit Zipline, you will need about 2 hours.
- Important information
- Children from 4 to 12 years old can go on the Zipline accompanied by an instructor on the cable.
- PETZL certified safety equipment is used on the Zipline.
- The Zipline supports a person's maximum weight of 115 kg.
- Zipline rides are not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart problems.
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions