Gospić - guided town tour
- Travel style:
- Culture & Heritage
- Duration: 2 hours
- Transportation: Car
- because You will get to know this small town and its rich history in the company of an expert guide
- because You will explore the town in an intimate atmosphere
Why choose Gospić guided tour?
Gospić is the center of Lika, a small town of the harsh past that has been inhabited since the Stone Age. Gospic is located on an important ancient road that led from the interior to the coast. Gospić gets the look of the city during the Vojna Krajina Military Border in the early 18th century.
Get to know this interesting town, its extremely complex history as well as its sights along with an expert guide that will take you on a two-hour walk through the streets of Gospić.
Guided town tour of Gospić is available upon the prior arrangement in English and Croatian language and the price quoted applies to a group of 2 to 50 people. According to your wishes, the guide can take you after the guided town tour to the Museum of Lika or to the Memorial Center "Nikola Tesla" in the nearby Smiljan.
- The beginning of the guided town tour/meeting with the group is in the center of Gospić - by appointment.
- The guided tour lasts about 2 hours.
- The starting time of the tour can be arranged individually by prior notice.
- Group price
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions