Rab, Grgur & Krk - Island hopping with swimming
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 9 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- because you will visit the island of Rab as well as interesting uninhabited islands
- because you will experience the diversity of our region – the Kvarner region
- because you will enjoy the Adriatic Sea, the coast and swimming on beautiful beaches
Why Choose Rab, Grgur & Krk - Island hopping with swimming?
Rab, Grgur & Krk - Island hopping with swimming is a day trip by boat which takes you to 4 interesting islands: the happy Island of Rab, the golden Island of Krk, the small Island of Galun and the ill-fated Island of Grgur. Furthermore, you will surely enjoy both the panoramic ride in Kvarnerić aquatorium as well as swimming.
The voyage starts at the port of Krk from which it takes us to the cove Golden Bay. There, the first swimming break is planned. During the swim stop, you will enter the sea through the boat boarding ladders.
After the swim stop, the boat ride takes us to the uninhabited islet of Galun. You will enjoy a panoramic ride along the Galun Isle. This small rocky island is home to the colony of seagulls waiting to get fed.
After feeding the seagulls, the trip takes us to the island of Rab, which is known as the happy island due to its name in Roman times, when it was used to be called Felix Arba (felix = lat. happy).
Sail along the west coast of the island of Rab, Supetarska Draga and the sandy islands of Ašilovac and Maman takes us to the fishing village Kampor. In Kampor, you will have time for sightseeing, swimming on the sandy beaches and lunch. Besides the beautiful beaches, this small town is adorned by a forest reserve that surrounds it. If you want, when boarding the ship you can order lunch at a group price.
After Kampor, we will visit another still uninhabited island, the island of Sv. Grgur. Once upon a time, there was a bauxite mine on the island, and in the period from 1948 to 1988, the island was home to a women correctional facility, the ruins of which still stand as witness to that time.
Today, the island is visited mostly by shepherds from the nearby island of Rab, who take flocks of sheep to the pasture on the island. After visiting the island of Sv. Grgur, the boat ride takes us to the island of Krk.
The boat sails along the southwestern coast of the island of Krk, where the most beautiful beaches of this golden island are situated. One of them, the bay Lisicnjak or White Lagoon beach, awaits us as our next bathing stop, access to the sea through the boat boarding ladders. Here, you will be able to swim from the boat.
After the swimming stop, it is time to get back to the city of Krk, where our excursion comes to end.
This trip is carried by 2 ships, the larger one has a total capacity of max 120 people, and the smaller ship has a total capacity of 70 people.
- Departure from Krk at 10:00.
- Swimming break in Golden Bay: 10:30 am - 11:10 am. Sometimes the swimming break in the Golden Bay is made on the way back.
- Boat trip along Galun Island and feeding the seagulls.
- Continue to the island of Rab.
- Panoramic ride along Supetarska Draga and the sandy islands of Ašilovac and Maman.
- Arrival in Kampor, free time for lunch and swimming on sandy beaches: 13:15 - 15:15.
- Arrival on the island of Sv. Grgur, break for swimming and walking: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Swimming break in the bay Lisičnjak, white lagoon: 18:00 - 18:30.
- Return to Krk at 19:00.
- Boat ride
- Children (100%)
- Youth (44,44%)
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions