Sea Kayaking Krk - Krk Bridge and Islet St Marko
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Age range: 6+ years old
- Duration: 3 hours
- Transportation: Boat
Why choose Sea Kayaking to the Krk Bridge and Islet st. Marko?
• Because you will be tempted to go kayaking and learn all the tricks you need for kayaking, even if you have never been in kayaking
• Because you will experience unforgettable bridge scenes and witness the unforgettable natural beauty of the islet of St. Marko
• Because you have the opportunity to start or end a day at the sea in an idyllic setting
Arriving on the island of Krk, you have certainly noticed the Krk Bridge and the beautiful view of the islet of Sv. Marko and the nearby bays. But did you imagine how would it be to experience this bridge from a different perspective and go below it?
The bridge of Krk is specific to its 390 meter-long concrete arch, and it was considered the largest 2 arches bridge in the world during its construction. Nowadays, numerous other bridges are longer, but its arches still attract admiration views not only from the island's visitors but also from its inhabitants. To experience the bridge from a completely new perspective is indeed a special experience.
Excursion by the kayak below the Krk Bridge and around the island of Sv. Marko guarantees you a view over high rocks, shades of endless blue sea and many surprises! For 2-3 hours you will learn something about sea kayaking itself and dive into an unforgettable adventure.
After gathering in the dock Voz at 8:30 h we have a short introduction training and safety talk, and the start of the excursion is scheduled for 9:00 h. After that, you will enjoy 2-3 hours of sea kayaking. Is there a better way to start the day?
In addition to the morning options, there is an afternoon version of the excursion. If you would like to have a day at the kayak and enjoy the sunset below the bridge, then this option is ideal for you. In this case, the gathering is scheduled for 16:00 h, followed by short training, where you will get all the information you need about kayak management, even if this is your first time. The ride starts at 16:30 and also takes 2-3 hours, depending on the group.
All participants are advised to take appropriate clothes (bathing suits) and sun protection, especially in the summer months. Bring enough drinking water, a camera as desired, and a towel.
The price of 260,00 kn per person includes a professional guide, sit-on-top kayaks with a place for children, paddles, protective suits and waterproof barrels for all the private things you want to bring with you.
Children up to 12 years of age pay 50% of the cost, excursions otherwise not suitable for children younger than 6 years, and all minors can take part only if accompanied by parents or legal guardians. The excursion is available from May until September.
- Sea Kayaking under the Krk bridge is possible in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Kayaking takes 2-3 hours, depending on the group.
- Boat ride
- Children from 4 to 12 years (50%)
- Important information
- For this trip, it is necessary to check availability in advance. When you send us an inquiry or reservation, we first check if the desired date is available. If not, we will suggest the next possible free term.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions