Swimming trip - most beautiful beaches of the Island of Krk
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 8 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- Max. number of persons: 30
- because it gives you the opportunity to enjoy a swim on the beautiful, hidden beaches of the island of Krk that are accessible only from the sea
- because you will enjoy not only swimming but also the panoramic ride, beautiful view of the coast of the island as well as the crystal clear sea
Why Choose Swimming on 3 of the Most Beautiful Beaches on the Island of Krk?
Swimming on 3 of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Krk is one of our most popular excursions. You are certainly recommended to set aside a day of your vacation for the excursion that will give you the opportunity to enjoy swimming in some of the most beautiful Croatian beaches, which are accessible only from the sea!
The excursion starts at 10.00 p.m. when guests from Punat board the boat and head towards Krk, where we arrive half an hour later. After the guests from Krk join the company, the exploration of the most beautiful Krk beaches can begin!
After an attractive panoramic boat ride that will give you the opportunity to enjoy the view of untouched nature, clean and turquoise sea, the ship will anchor at the famous Golden Beach. Golden Beach is the first of 3 beautiful beaches where you will swim. On board, you will get masks, flippers and other bathing accessories. There is also a shower at your disposal.
The boat ride will continue in the direction of the small fishermen’s village of Stara Baška. Once in Stara Baška, there will be enough time for lunch, a walk around this picturesque fishing village or just for swimming.
After visiting Stara Baška, the boat will take you to the isle of Galun where you will have the opportunity to feed the hungry seagulls together with the crew. A view of the open sea and the flock of seagulls soaring at the boat is indeed an unforgettable experience!
After that, the boat will sail to one of the most beautiful islands in the Kvarner Acquatorium: the island of Plavnik surrounded by crystal clear sea. After swimming on Plavnik, the boat will take you back to Krk and Punat in the late afternoon hours.
This excursion is organized from May until the end of September, and on the excursion, you will learn a lot about the islands and their biodiversity.
With a bit of luck, you may also see some dolphins that are a common occurrence in this area! This is a great opportunity to swim on the amazing beaches, accessible only from the sea!
The ship has a total capacity of max 30 people. Buy a ticket online and secure a place on this interesting excursion.
- Departure from Punat and sailing to Krk at 10:00.
- Departure from Krk at 10:30.
- A panoramic boat ride and swimming on the first of the 3 most beautiful beaches.
- After swimming, we sail in the direction of Stara Baška.
- Free time for lunch and swimming in Stara Baška 12:00 - 13:30.
- Panoramic drive to the islet of Galun where we will feed the seagulls.
- After Galun, the boat ride continues in the direction of the island of Plavnik, where we will take the last break for swimming in a beautiful, hidden bay.
- Return to Krk at 17:30.
- Return to Punat at 18:00.
- Boat ride
- Children (100%)
- Youth (50%)
- Important information
For the reservation to be valid, it is necessary to make a payment by card via the payment link in the next half hour.
If your payment link has expired, you can make a new reservation for the desired excursion/activity.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro).
- If you have difficulties paying by card, you can pay for the excursion/activity in cash at our reception: Mare Tours, Vrbnik, Trg sv. Ivana 8.
- If the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests can receive the paid amount back or accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions